Our goal at Camden Elementary School is to provide a safe, positive atmosphere where all children receive diverse learning experiences in order to become academically proficient, life-long learners.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment, along with regular communication and collaboration within the school and among the staff and stakeholders, promote student learning.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- Having student learning as our chief priority for the school promotes our belief that all students can learn.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of research-based instructional approaches and measurements to support their learning.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs; high expectations are held for every student.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for utilizing data to guide in policy development and decision-making that advances the school's mission and vision and promotes a positive environment.
- Our commitment to continued improvement is imperative to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners who make responsible decisions.
The vision of Camden Elementary School is to provide the opportunity for all students to be successful by building upon the strengths of each child. We encourage good citizenship and effective problem-solving to enable every child to become productive, knowledgeable members in an ever-changing society.